We are looking for an Account Coordinator to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Serve as the primary liaison between your company and your company's business. Drive effective, timely communication between teams and ensure your accounts goals are always being surpassed. Maintain positive working relationships so that revenue goals continue to be met and clients continue to come back.ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Skills Needed to be a successful Account Coordinator:
100% Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Customer Service skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with clients and the team
Up-to-date understanding of the industry's consumer behavior
Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
Exceptional analytical skills
Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual, proficient in writing, reading, and speaking English and Spanish
- Experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Understanding of Marketing strategy development
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Hootsuite, Trello, Constant Contact, Google Suite, Google Analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred.
- Aid with client onboarding, client management, account management, strategic planning, and project management
- Manage multiple accounts
- Attend weekly meetings, create traditional marketing and digital marketing strategies for clients
- Develop, execute, and measure strategies that will meet client’s marketing goals
- Assist networking events and meetings that generate opportunities for the agency and our accounts.
- Create monthly reports with results and opportunities.
- Serve as the liaison between the client and the agency
- Work with the graphic design team to generate concepts y meet clients expectations
UP Advertising, LLC is a Minority Business Enterprise Company and a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives.
Founded in 2013 Up Advertising is a full-service multicultural advertising and digital marketing agency specializing in reaching diverse ethnic groups nationwide.
We create marketing visions and innovative multicultural campaigns around those visions for brands to gain customer loyalty and market share with their target audience.
Our approach is both strategic and tactical to establish lasting relationships with our clients while accomplishing immediate objectives. Finally, we ensure that campaigns are cost-effective and measurable.
Please fill out the form below to begin the application process.